Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Lindsay Lohan:Victim of 'Cruel and Unusual Punishment'?

American actress, pop singer and top model favorite name is Lindsay Lohan. Her career began as a child fashion model hand face arrival remark of Disney’s and The Parent Trap age of 11 in 1998.
Her career at age three as a model at the Eileen Ford Agency, and made appearances in over 60 television commercials, including spots for The Gap, Pizza Hut, Wendy's and Jell-O.

Photo: Lindsay Lohan's Twitter Freakout: Victim of 'Cruel and Unusual Punishment'? Danny Bonaduce Says Rehab Won't Cure Lohan, but a 'Keeper' Could
Actress Lindsay Lohan and lawyer Shawn
Her few remaining evenings as a free woman complaining that she is the victim of "cruel and unusual punishment."
Wednesday, Lohan used her Twitter feed to cite Article 5 of the U.N. Universal Declaration of Human Rights and its prohibition against "torture" and "inhuman or degrading treatment." 
"I am not to be made an example of anymore," she tweeted today.
"I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself. If I travel, its [sic] for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state. I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you."
"It is unclear at this point what is going to happen," L.A. City Attorney's Office spokesman Frank Mateljan tells E! News.
All the necessary information, we will make the necessary decision at that point."
You better hope the judge is in a severely good mood that day, Linds, because otherwise, no one wants to hear what you have to say.
ABC News. com's calls and emails to Holley and Fader-Cohen were not immediately returned.
As we all know, Lindsay Lohan is scheduled to appear in court this Wednesday to see whether or not she violated her probation.

No comments:

Post a Comment